Saturday 1 October 2016

Kimberley Dynamiters September Player of the Month: Franco Colapaolo


Forward Franco Colapaolo was rewarded for his hard work in September, as he was named the Player of the Month.

Colapaolo scored three goals (hat-trick against Golden) and four assists in six September games.

"It is a great honor to get that achievement. I just to help out the team any way I can. I got pretty lucky, but got rewarded for my hard work. Definitely an honor to get that award."

Colapaolo's hard work has been praised by HC/GM Stuart earlier this season.

"It has been our motto all year." Colapaolo said, "Coach wants us to be the hardest working team no matter what. Throughout my career, I always try to make sure that I am the hardest working guy on the ice every shift. Even if I have a bad shift, I forget about it, and go out the next shift and give it everything I got."

Photo by Jonathan Righton

No comments:

Post a Comment